Sunday, November 25, 2012

Dust Off The Cob Webs

Holy smokes has it been a long time. Just to put in to perspective how long, I'm eight months pregnant. So that pretty much sums up just how much time has passed and how many things have changed. I've been meaning to get back to this one because I love it and two because this is for Molly. Now it's also for another little sweetie, Natalie.

The past several weeks I've wanted to get these feelings out. Most likely I'm just a big hormonal ball of emotions, but I don't want to forget. I want these feelings written down for M and N some day. That way when they doubt I love them because I took their phone away I can reference my unwavering love for them here.

Unfortunately my husband can't stand the click clacking of my fingers while he is trying to sleep so those emotions will have to be written down on a very soon day.

Oooh cake!

Hey world another cutie is on the way!


Molly's 80s 1st birthday

It's a girl!





Natalie at 30 weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment