Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Peace, Love, ERGO Baby

Some how I convinced A to let me have my Christmas present early this year. I already new it was the Petunia Pickle Bottom Ergo carrier. For some time I didn't feel like I wanted a buckle style carrier. I have a love for the basic old school slings and wraps. The culture behind them is just beautiful, but when A said this needed to be my last carrier I wanted to get something totally different.

Hey, Mom! Mom what are you doing?

With some research I decided on the Ergo Baby carrier. It is a buckle style that works like a mai tai carrier. There is no forward facing, which is good. M can ride on my hip or back as well. This carrier is like the Rolls Royce of carriers. It fits like a dream. The adjustments give you the perfect fit. Her weight is distributed evenly. I have no trouble wearing her for very long periods of time.

Another thing I love about the Ergo is the sleep hood. It tucks neatly away in the front pouch and is easily snapped into place once M is asleep. I would love to have this feature on my mai tai. I've also used the sleep hood during bad weather like wind and rain walking in and out of the store.

This carrier is so extremely easy to put on. If you own one then the directions will easily tell you how to put it on. I decided to make this video to show you just how easy it is to put on and how the sleep hood works. If you're looking for an easy to use, durable, and stylish carrier than your search may end here!


No comments:

Post a Comment